TukkoMed offers a cost effective and timely range of services. Our participation in the industry comes with our experience in handling Voice File Transcription as well as Medical Case Record Reviews.
Voice File Transcription / Medical Transcription
We are a fully enabled Voice Transcription Company that can transcribe dictation over our voice file service (mp3, vox, wav, mp4). We utilize a Citrix based file-sharing solution that keeps your data secure and encrypted at all times.
- Medical Record Dictation
- Lectures and Speeches
- No need to spell names! We’ll take care of that for you.
- 24-48 hour turnover time and rates available.
- All transcripts go through a rigorous Quality Assurance Process before submission.
Medical Case Record Reviews
As one of our premiere premium services, we mainly offer Medical Case Record Reviews to Med-Legal evaluators and organizations to support them in summarizing medical records for easier interpretation and medical review reading;
- Indicate and highlight only the important and critical information needed.
- Make sure the data is chronologically ordered.
- Provide an easy and simplified review page for each medical record.
- Follow set templates in order to be adapted into your system of work with relative ease.
- Files are exported and sent via a secure Citrix based file-sharing tool.
- Medical Record Review
- Report Compilation
- DWC Document Preparation
- Medical Research Database
- Facility Management
- QME / AME Billing and Collections
Looking for customized solutions for your back-office was difficult before the time of electronic cloud services. Nowadays, we are able to create customized work solutions in order to keep the Doctor’s data portable. By tying together such tools as online calendars, e-fax, and encrypted portable cloud solutions, we are able to find a working solution for today’s mobile doctor. Our teams of para-medical staff can produce medical record reviews and medical transcriptions in the format of your choice. Aside from being able to perform dictation transcription, we organize records and index them for easy reference in a Chronological order. We also use Citrix based tools for record protection and HIPAA compliance. Contact us today to get medical back-office services tailored to your needs.